The role of the Parent Council is to:
- Support the school in its work with students
- Represent the views of all parents
- Encourage links between the school, parents, students and the wider community
- Report back to all parents
- Play a role in the appointment of the Head Teacher and Depute Head Teachers
- Support the school during school inspections
The Armadale Academy Parent Council Chair is Mr Nigel Martin-Law. Nigel can be contacted on 07903 049904. There are four meetings per academic year. Each meeting begins at 7.00pm and is held in the school Conference Room. The meeting dates this session are outlined below
- Thursday 5th September 2019.
- Thursday 14th November 2019
- Thursday 27th February 2020
All parents are welcome.